Cotswolds AONB Tourism Survey
Take part in our online survey and win a family ticket to this year's Moreton Show.
Tourism is hugely important to the economy of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and the Cotswolds Conservation Board is working with partners to develop opportunities for sustainable tourism which recognise the present and future needs of the environment, tourism businesses, visitors and the local community.
As part of this process, the Cotswolds Conservation Board would like to hear your views on tourism in the Cotswolds AONB. Please therefore take a few minutes to complete the questions in our online survey by following this link - Click here to take survey
In return for your help and participation with this survey, your names will be entered into a prize draw to win one of four family tickets to the 2010 Moreton-in-Marsh Show on Saturday 4 September. For further details about the show, visit www.moretonshow.co.uk.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• Entry available to UK residents over the age of 18 except Cotswolds Conservation Board employees, volunteers, members and their families.
• Only one entry per person.
• The prize is one family ticket to the Moreton-in-Marsh Show on Saturday 4th September 2010.
• There are four prizes in total.
• Winners will be chosen on 31 July 2010 at random.
• Prizes are not transferable, and there is no cash alternative.
• Details of the winners may be used for marketing purposes.
• Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Names and counties of the winners will be made available on or after 31 August 2010 by sending a stamped address envelope to Cotswolds Conservation Board, Fosse Way, Northleach, Gloucestershire GL54 3JH.
• The Promoter: Cotswolds Conservation Board, Fosse Way, Northleach, Gloucestershire GL54 3JH.