Vacancy for Cafe & Retail Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Cafe & Retail Assistant Manager to assist in the day to day operation of the Cotswold Lion Café in Northleach and prepare light snacks and sandwiches to a high standard.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Support the café & retail manager in managing a team of catering and serving staff, ensuring adequate staffing, management and access control at all times.
- To deputise for the café manager in the operation of the cafe as appropriate.
- Provide a high standard of visitor and customer service at all times commensurate with the objectives of the Board and good visitor attraction and hospitality industry practice.
- Support the café & retail manager in ensuring the day to day operation is performed so as to be statutorily compliant with specific focus on, but not limited to: Fire, Security, Health & Safety, COSHH Food Safety, Liquor Licensing, personnel practices and other appropriate legislation as may affect the scope of the cafe’s operation; as well as in accordance with the Board’s policies and procedures.
- Maximise income and profitability of the trading operations, promoting positive selling, effective cost control revenue management and administration while ensuring this is both statutorily compliant and in line with the policies and procedures of the Board.
Click to read the Job Description
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE 12 Noon 23rd October 2017